Reporting Jobsite Crime

If you witness a jobsite crime please report it to the police before calling the Home Builders Association. To process a reward request the HBA must have on file a copy of the police report indicating the nature of the crime and the witness(s) who reported it. Once the case goes to trial the HBA will need a court document stating there has been either a conviction for the crime or a plea of guilt was entered during the trial.

Contact Patrice McIver (314-817-5630) to learn more.